To obtain information on admission, tuition fees for both new and returning students, from overseas, please call or visit our nearest office using the link below:modeducation.info/contact-us/
Coventry University has a long tradition as a provider of education. It can trace its roots as far back as Coventry College of Design in 1843.
It was in 1970 that Coventry College of Art amalgamated with Lanchester College of Technology and Rugby College of Engineering Technology. The resulting institution was called Lanchester Polytechnic: ‘Lanchester’ after the Midlands automotive industry pioneer, Dr Frederick Lanchester. In 1987 the name changed to Coventry Polytechnic and in 1992 it adopted the title Coventry University.
The University currently occupies a purpose-built 33-acre (130,000 m2 ) campus in Coventry City Centre. Recent changes have included upgrading the accommodation for Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedic Science students in the newly refurbished Richard Crossman Building, and the opening of a Sports Centre. In addition, Coventry University Advanced Digitising and Modelling Laboratory opened in December 2002 and is formally known as the Bugatti Building. It provides full-sized vehicle design and styling facilities and is the only resource of its kind in the world attached to a university. The University has a £20 million library that has won awards for its highly innovative interior design which features a light distribution system to make the most of natural light throughout the building.
One of the most recent additions to the campus is an aerospace laboratory, which features a Harrier Jump Jet and Scout helicopter.
Please call our nearest office for details of your admission and desired course tuition fee.